Friday, June 12, 2009

Haze and hazier political days ahead

The haze is here again.

Has been here in and out the last 5 years or so , and I guess will become part of the annual climatic changes of SEA.

Just like the haze, the political climate is getting hazier by the minute.Mr. Bulldozer ( Hadi Awang) is at it again. During 2004 elections, he single-handedly destroyed the Opposition Front by stubbornly insisting on his Islamic State agenda.The net result - the non malays and the liberal malays deserted the Opposition Front.

Now, he talks about the Unity Govt.Again , he stubbornly defended this 'sell-out cloak and dagger' discussion with UMNO.Not only that, after the Perak Coup by UMNO, he still insists on having Unity talks!

Is Hadi Awang an UMNO mole? One can't help but wonder if this Tok Guru is playing to UMNO's tune or plain caterpillar bulldozer!

I hope my PAS friends have enough of Hadi and let their voices be heard. I know that I have enough of the man. I hope that PAS ditch him and replace him with Tok Guru Nik Aziz and Husam.

No comments: